Etiquetas

, , ,

Just a few days ago Jimmy Daly publish a great InfoGraphic (supported by Cisco) about the Growth of the Cloud by 2015. It forecasts that in 2015 the traffic will 4 times the one in 2010., and if the cloud DataCentre traffic was the 11% in 2010, it’ll grow until the 34% in the 2015. Finally it shows the different sources of the traffic (e-mail, social networks, YouTube, ..), and it realizes that those sources represents only a 17% of the global data center traffic. The other 83% traffic comes from DC-to-DC traffic (7%) and … what’s surprising and funny for me: the remaining 76% of the traffic is Intra DataCenter traffic, I mean, traffic inside the same DataCenter.